Monday, March 19, 2007

sms greetings

BLINKING STARS

FreNz r 4-evER liKE E starS taT kePt blinkin In E sky. THoUgh we MighT b Far Apart.. BUt I noE taT u r Still Near 2 Me WhnEveR I look up... Gd nite N sleep TiTE

 

 TIME TO SLEEP

LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN @ ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!

 

 MORNING GREETING

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

 

GOOD MORNING

A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a good morning to start your day!

 

 NITE HAS END...

Nite has end for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.

 

 THINGS TO NOTE B4 SLEEPING

ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me, 2nd-ThInk oF Me, 3rd-HuG Me, 4th-LoVE mE. TrY 2 SlEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS. Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Gd NiTe!

 

HELLO

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!

 

 I PRAY 4 YOU

In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams Gd Nite

 

 GOOD MORNING

The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & miss you.

 

NO MATTER

No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Gd Nite!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From - Bhoomi Patel 

Join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

 

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com

www.groupstalk.com

No comments: