Monday, March 19, 2007

NOT READY YET

 
NOT READY YET
 
 
Early one morning, my husband, who works in
a funeral home, woke me, complaining of severe
abdominal pains.

We rushed to the emergency room, where tests
were performed to determine the source of the pain.

My husband decided not to have me call in sick for
him until we knew what was wrong.

When the results came back, the nurse informed
us that, true to our suspicions, he was suffering
from a kidney stone.

I turned to my husband and asked, "Would you
like me to call the funeral home now?"

With a scornful look, the nurse turned to me
and snapped, "Honey, he's not that sick!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From - Bhoomi Patel 

Join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

 

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com

www.groupstalk.com

No comments: