Thursday, February 22, 2007

Missing u sms

 

If you were my valentine
I'd search the endless skies
to find the perfect starlight
that would compliment your eyes
and keep it in a wishing well
created just for you
and filled with my desires
to make all your dreams come true
if you were my valentine
I'd find the softest rose
to gently brush against
those sweetest lips, the angels chose
my heart is like a flower
craving for your morning kiss
mere words cannot pay homage
to a passion such as this
if you were my valentine
I'd treasure every day
the arms that open to me
and the tender words you say
I can't imagine dreaming
of another soul so sweet
for, if your were my valentine
my life would be complete...
Lift Me In Ur Arms Ma Luv! Wen Im Shattered,Wen I M Scatered,Gather Ma Pieces And lift Me Up,Hold Me Tight,Wrap Me In Ur Luv,Ma Luv,Let Me Feel d Warmth,D Soft And Gentle Touch,The Feeling Of Being Close 2 u,Hug Me Tight,Give MeShelter,Let Me Confess,Let Me Apologise,Let Me CryAnd Say It All,Than Hug Me And 4give Me AndHold Me In ur Arms Ma Sweetest luv.
Wud U Like To Be Ma Valentine??? 
 
dont love a friend like a flower because a flower dies in season,love them like a river because river flows 4 ever. 
---
 
love is love, i love my love, my love is you, so i love you!  
 I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.  
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful  
2 b loved is da bst,
2 fall in love is a curse.
2 b alne is unbearable,# 2 fnd ur true love is a dream,
2 b aprt frm ur love is painful,
2 lose da 1 u love is death.
 
Its time when people you love should know that you love them
Its time when people you miss should know that you miss them
that is why i keep on saying i love and miss you all the time.
 
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
U r unique
U r caring &
U r the best….
N I'm d luckiest to
Have U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!
i've written you on the page of my heart,reflected your face on the mirrors of my soul,displayed you in the gallaries of my eyes,this show how much i care...wow you are loved! 
symtyms d most impt thng dat we get frm a relationshp s nt d guarantee of permanence bt d leson dt we learn frm it wen 8 fails.. 8s nt hw mch luv we hav rcvd bt hw mch luv we hav gven.. 8s nt how many tears we hav shed, but hw mch lafter we hav shared..8s nt hw mny times we wer accepted bt hw mny tyms we understud wen we wr rejected.. In d end, 8s nt always hw mch hapiness we hav had bcoz of luv, bt hw mch we hav gven dat made others happy
 
 
I have searched my heart
For the words to say just how much u mean to me
You are all of God's Blessings rolled into one.
My dreams,My desires,My evening,My sun.
My evening walking moment, my hopes and my fears,
My disillusion, My contentment, My joy nd My tears.
But most important of all, I thank God when i pray bcoz
u make every moment MY VALENTINE DAY.
u r in my heart,,
if u don't believe in my words,,
so try to pull my heart,,
u will c ur name on every wall of my heart. (gift to lovers)
"one day Love and friendship met. Love asked-when i already exist why are you here? friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!"
---
((LOVE))Love is not to say,
But to understand.
Love is not to show,
But to feel inside.
Love is not to find faults,
But to make the best.
Love is not to demand,
But to sacrifice.
Love is not
to hurt,
But to take care of.
Love is not blind,
But it doesn't need to see.
Only the open heart receives
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS  Copyright www.lovelysms. com
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive
MESSAGES From ME!
Hi baby u know when i say 'i miss u' it,s alwayes old one for me, but when u say 'i love u...' really darling it,s alwayes new for me.
When u feel hot and warm at the same time, when u read over the same line for the tenth time, when you heart and thoughts some one how appear rhyme and when a simple name conquers ur whole mind then ur in deep trouble my friend . u are in what they call "love".
Have you ever noticed how someone can break your heart into tons of little pieces but you still love them with ever little broken piece of it!!!!!
its hard 2 act as loving,
to one whom u realy do
nt luv.But it is harder
2 act as nt loving the person
whom u really luv.

 
Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love...
Happy Valentine's Day...
To the One ...
Who has ...
Stolen ...
My Heart...
love is love....
i love my love....
my love is you....
so i love you.....
14 February
Was just another day for me...
Then U came along...
Now I know this is one more...
special day...
When I can thank U...
For filling my life with so much Love...
I am so glad U are my Valentine...
 
Let's share the world.
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

Be My Valentine... ..
May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.
Happy Valentine's Day Honey...
 
I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers...
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean...
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever...
..I Love U ...
Love so much my heart is sure..
As time goes on I love you more..
Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place..
What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart.
Be my Valentine...
 
searched through books & leafed through cards...
For words that would convey...
what I had in my heart...
but when I sat down to write...
all I can write was....
I Love U......Happy Valentine Day
If Roses were black and violets were brown,
my love for you would never be found ....
but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is
I Love U.....
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart....
You Know Why?
Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my HEART and far from my EYES...

~Happy Valentine Day my sweet Heart~
I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me.Do u know how?
cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what?
its YOU my love.
~Happy Valentine Day~
U r in my heart....
if u don't believe in my words...
so try to pull my heart...
u will see ur name on every wall of my heart.
thanks for being my Valentine
U are my strength, My love, My heart.
U are love and touch i long 4 so much,
Ur voice so softly that whispers i'm ur's 4ever
Be mine Valentine
"I LOVE U so much"
 

 

From - Bhoomi Patel

join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com
www.groupstalk.com

No comments: