Sunday, February 11, 2007

Missing u sms

Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply, sometimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesn't mean I forget u. I'm just giving u time to Miss me.
 
There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.
 
A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.
 
God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart?
Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other.
 
I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You
 
Am simple BYE make us cry, A simple JOKE make us laugh, simple CARE make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I miss you.
 
In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U
 
The greatest gift u can give to sumone is ur TIME,bcoz wen u giv sum1 ur time,u r givin him a portion of ur life dat u'll never get back.
 
Memories smtimes behave in a crazy way....they leave u alone wn u r in crowd, n wn u r alone they stand along like a crowd...
 
My heart problem has reached such a critical stage dat doctor says dere r only 2 options left... I.C.U or... U.C.Me
 
Ms.Mina?Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?Ms.Mina? AAre baba, I am asking that u Miss me na?
 
When i mis u, i dnt have 2 go anywhere els jz 2 c u, i jz hav 2 luk dwn n my heart &i knw id c u der, coz dats wher u r & i knw dats wher ull always be..
 
;;*;;; you"ve got
( -_- ) lots of
>")("< FR!ENDS..
and you won"t even notice my absence. But if someday ΓΌ find no one,watch carefuly i"ll b around u.
 
Ur sms r part of my HEART,ur mis cal is beat of my HEART,ur call is blood circulation of my HEART,so plz continue 2contact me n keep active my HEART..
 
5 Lovable
words- "I
am alone
without u",
4 pleasant
words- "I
care 4 u",

3 sweet
words- "i
like u",

2 special
words
"Miss U",

1 important
word- "U"

 

From - Bhoomi Patel

join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com
www.groupstalk.com

No comments: