Sunday, February 11, 2007

Frienship sms

 
Treat life as a sea, heart as a seashore and friends like waves. It never matters how many waves are there? What matters is which one touches the seashone Difficulties in ur life do not come to destroy u,But to help u realize ur hidden potential
 
Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
 
TRUE FRANDS R THOSE WHO CARE, WITHOUT HESITATION WHO REMEMBER, WITHOUT LIMITATION WHO FORGIVE, WITHOUT EXPLANATION WHO TRUST WITHOUT COMMUNICATION
 
Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
 
A good friend is like a computer
I 'enter' ur life,
'save' u in my heart,
'format' ur problems,
'shift' u 2 opportunities
& never 'delete' u from my memory!
 
If friends were flowers surely I would not pick you! I'd let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you forever.
 
In my dreams, we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together. Might as well be dreaming forever.
 
Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.
 
What are the differences between a peso and a friend? A peso is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. A peso loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I don't have a peso but I have you!
 
If friends were flowers I would not pick you!
I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you
with love and care so
I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
 
I MaY Not Be a cLocK ThaT maY TexT yOu 24hrs a DaY But My HeArt Will bE LikE a CloCk ThAt will nOt sToP CarIng & SayInG U r aLwaYs RemeMbEreD. TakE CaRe.
 
One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life?
I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!
 
Flowers need sunshine,
violets need dew, all angels in heaven know
I need u. years may fly, tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die.
 
Friedship is just like wine.. as it gets older it gets sweter.. just like you and me.. you are gettind older and i am getting sweeter.
 
Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die
 
Dosti- kaho to ek lafz,
mano to bandagi,
socho to gehra sagar,
dubo to zindagi,
karo to asan,
nibhao to mushkil,
bikhare to sara zamana,
simte to SIRF TUM
 
I don't care how many lips u've kissed, how many shoulders u've embraced & how many times u've said, I luv u! All I care is not be the first but to b ur last!
 
If I'm in hell & u r in heaven, I'll luk up & b glad of u. If I'm in heaven & u r in hell, I'll pray 2 God 2 send me down coz the heaven is not heaven without U
 

 

From - Bhoomi Patel

join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com
www.groupstalk.com

No comments: